We have experienced users of NORSAR Seismic Modelling Software available to assist you on your current project. Let NORSAR technology and NORSAR experts help you predict and understand the seismic data and bridge the gap between reservoir and seismic.
Seismic survey evaluation and analysis
Do you observe varying quality and possible artefacts in the seismic data – are they due to survey and overburden?
Do you have sufficient fold at target to obtain the required signal/noise ratio?
Do you have sufficient coverage of incidence angles for reliable AVO analysis, AVO-inversion and FWI?
How should you design a survey to obtain best trade-off between seismic data quality and cost?
Seismic reservoir analysis
Are the geological interpretations and the geological model consistent with your seismic data?
What attributes should you look for in the seismic data to best characterize the reservoir geology?
Are production effects strong enough to be observed in the seismic data, and what attributes should you look for?
Illumination and resolution modelling
- Investigate seismic illumination and resolution at target
- Use heterogeneous and anisotropic 3D models
- Use any survey configuration
- Test feasibility for seismic imaging
Seismic rock physics
- Physical link between geology, geophysical properties and seismic response
- Analyze and predict geophysical logs
- Overburden-consistent AVOZ response
- Velocity sensitivity study
- Imaging capability analysis
Seismic reservoir and production response
- Characterize seismic reservoir properties
- Mapping of seismic response to production
- Feasibility studies