This is a bugfix release.
This is a maintenance release.
This release contains the following updates and fixes:
Common NORSAR Software Suite functionality
SEGY Property import, SEGY Seismic import
- Added option to specify a valid data range for property values also for (velocities and density) (New)
- Importing large cubes (typically 2GB+) sometimes led to write failure when storing the NSS cube, especially on Windows. Now more robust writing.
- On importing non-standard property types, the property type name was blanked out. Fixed now
VSP Survey generator
- Fixed limitation in line length for shot grid surveys
Workflows – general
- Fixes on archiving
- Recovering workflows using the tracer would eventually lead to only one tracer job being run
- Remove value-range in property functions: Now the values in the range are replaced by no-values, not a default, valid constant value.
- Property functions and interfaces can now be stored and removed .
- Clipping of interfaces by polygons is improved.
- Block relations for multi-z-valued interfaces are shown and can be set. “+” and “-“ replaces “Above” and “Below” for this type of interfaces.
- To support the “+” and “-“ specifications, the hot cursor information includes plot of the positive interface unit normal.
- Fixed to make attenuation and Thomsen property functions by interpolation.
- Fixed to load model with non-VTI anisotropy axis of symmetry.
- Removed some unnecessary warnings when a model is checked for validity.
- Minor fixes of user interface details.
- Sensors can be set enabled/disabled directly in the workflow setup
- Unit can be changed for Location Uncertainty results
- Sensor files can be used in the NORSAR-3D Traveltime Cube Generator workflow
This is a bugfix release which addresses an issue where in a certain situation the project could become corrupted.
This is a maintance release for MDesign.
This is the first maintenance release for MDesign.