Version 5.4 introduces a new Illumination Map batch system which enables parallel generation of illumination maps on a cluster or a heterogeneous network of computers. In addition the Model Builder is extended with new functionality to do time-depth conversion.
- Extended with support for symmetry axis used to define TTI anisotropy
- New option for how to write inline/crossline information
- Reduced memory requirements when using Point Indices sub selection when importing SPS survey files
- New functionality to perform time-depth conversion by vertical stretching
Wavefront Common Shot Tracer
- Minor user interface improvements
- Improved user interface for interactive generation of IMAPs
- New batch system for parallel generation of IMAPs
Illumination Map Utility
- Improved handling of missing data, so it will continue combining data even if some data are missing
- More efficient anisotropic calculations
- Minor bug fix regarding handling of normal vectors
In addition, stability fixes, minor improvements and miscellaneous bug fixes.