Version 5.7.1 is a bugfix release.
Kirchhoff Prestack Modelling
- Fixed severe bug in wavelet resampling causing bad results when sampling is different between wavelet and trace
Kirchhoff and Illumination Map - Batch
- Fixed bug when batch server is stopping during time demanding processes
Viewer - Reflectivity viewer
- Fixed crash on 32-bit systems
- Fixed that some surveys could not be edited
- Fixed problem that user defined environment variables are not exported correctly on some systems
In addition minor bug fixes and improvements.