Version 5.7 introduces full 64-bit support, meaning that applications no longer have an upper limit of 2 GB data use.
It also includes a new Kirchhoff Prestack Modelling workflow and a reflectivity viewer where reflectivity can be plotted as a function of incident angle, and a 2D SEGY previewer for simple inspection of external SEGY files.
In addition it includes important bug and stability fixes.
- 64 bit support
Wavefront Batch Tracer
- Initial memory check on remote hosts to avoid filling up physical memory by tracer processes
Kirchhoff Prestack Modelling - NEW
- New workflow to generate synthetic prestack Seismic based on the Kirchhoff process.
- Display NORSAR-3D prestack seismic results
- Display Kirchhoff prestack seismic results
- Memory monitor tool
- Added option to load and store camera settings
- Added reflectivity viewer
2D Segy previewer - NEW
- Simple display of external Segy files
- Mesh refinement when storing a model as a SeisRoX/Kirchhoff
- Improved stability
Kirchhoff and Illumination Map - Batch
- Memory monitor for remote machines
- Support Kirchhoff modelling jobs as well as illumination map jobs
In addition minor bug fixes and improvements.