Version 5.3.1 is a bugfix release.
- Fixed bug when storing SMIF file and undefined values
- More robust SMIF storing
- Fixed bug in Image Ray Tracer due to large number of ray codes
- Allowing longer interface names in Common Shot Tracer
- New reflectivity viewer
Version 5.3 introduces a new fully integrated 3D viewer with the ability to plot all data objects in a NORSAR project. The viewer is the first step to bring NORSAR-2D into the new NORSAR Seismic Modelling platform. This framework is already used for SeisRoX. Included in the release is also improved well handling of imported wells.
- Updated licensing to FlexNet 11.11 to handle alternate network interface names (e.g. em1)
- Upgraded to handle imported wells
- Complete new module with advanced functionality to display all data objects in a NORSAR project, including NORSAR-2D section and models. In addition NORSAR-3D elements can be displayed such as IMAPs, FPLOTs and survey fold maps.
- Option for interactive click & shoot of direct rays in 3D models
- New functionality to upscale a well log
- New option to compute TVD from MD
- New option to derive VP and VS from slowness.
- Removed requirement for two-way-traveltime when loading a well
- Assign property from wells now includes Vs and Density
- Option to store model as a SMIF file for immediate use in NORSAR-3D
- Fixed bug causing specification of "General Ray Code" to fail
- Fixed "Include geometrical spreading" option such that when set to OFF also phase shift due to KMAH is off
In addition minor bug fixes and improvements.
Version 5.2.1 is a compatibility update for the Nucleus version and an upgrade of the FlexNet licensing system.
- Fixed compatibility issue for Nucleus+
- Upgraded to FlexNet 11.10
Version 5.2 is a major update of NORSAR-2D. Several new functionalities are added; new project definition, new digitizing tool, new SEG-Y property import/export and a new well import. In addition many size limitations are removed or reduced and bugs are fixed.
- The project definition module is now in line with NORSAR-3D and SeisRoX.
- New digitizing tool where scanned images or seismic on seg-y format can be used as background when digitizing horizons. The horizons can be used directly in the Model Builder.
- In addition it can be used as an advanced SEG-Y displayer.
- New well import. Well track and well log can be imported.
- Imports ascii column data. User defined interpretation of each column.
- Predefined set ups can be stored.
SEG-Y property import
- New property import.
- Imports property slices from cubes on SEG-Y format.
SEG-Y property export
- New property export.
- Exports property grids on SEG-Y format. Property grids canbe made by gridding a model.
- Use the imported wells to define properties.
- Increased number of allowed samples in horizons, property grids and SMIF files.
- Improved messages when depth converting.
- Reference interface is introduced in the VSP tracer. The same option is available in the Common Shot tracer and the NIP tracer. In NORSAR-3D, this is called projection interface.
- Default search angles in the VSP tracer are now set to 0 –360 degrees.
- Increased number of events in spikeogram plot, and number of shots and receivers.
- Fixed bug when using diffraction events.
Version 5.1.6 includes 5.1 plus all patches.
Common Shot Ray Tracer and VSP Ray Tracer
Fixed a bug where no more diffraction events was written when reachingthe 2000 traceslimitation.