Version 5.6.1 is a maintenance release with improvements in functionality and some minor bugfixes.
- Workaround to prevent crash of imap viewer on some VNC based system, by optionally embedding a 5.4.5 viewer into Illumination Map
- Illuminate both sides of illumination maps to avoid blacked out surfaces
- Display and export DEPTH and DIP maps. Not available for 5.4.5 illumination map viewer
- Possible to turn off standard SMA illumination maps and still generate other SMA maps
- Post-critical angle filter in the Illumination map setup
- More informative mapping domain names in Illumination Map setup
Illumination Map Utility
- DEPTH and DIP maps can be used in Function Operator
lllumination Map - Batch
- Handle when file system and batch server machine have unsynchronized clocks
- Show log window when starting batch process
- Enable interactive clipping of SeisRoX horizon models
- Fix crash when plotting horizon models with large densely sampled horizons
- Fix crash when plotting seismic data with name containing "."
- More robust analysis of densely sampled rotated SEGY cubes
Common shot Wavefront Tracer
- Added Total reflection/Transmission loss as standard attribute to store for Default, Illumination Map and Illumination Map – SMA selections
- Improved handling of filtering of post-critical rays for converted waves
- New button Come to me <M> in cross section view to click on a position to position the cross section at that position
- Improved model validation
- Add filter options on survey parameters
- Enable to export parameters to ASCII file
In addition minor bug fixes and improvements.