NORSAR Software Suite 2019 has introduced the advanced and powerful NORSAR-2D Ray Modelling tool in a completely new user-friendly wrapping. It is the first step towards a full integration in the NORSAR Software Suite framework. A sophisticated 2D Model Builder has been unveiled, supported on both Linux and Windows. The 2D Model Builder is available in all version of NORSAR Software Suite. In addition, NORSAR-3D is extended with support for fiber optics (DAS) modelling and new functionality for VSP modelling.
This bug fix release includes further improvements and bug fixes.
- More robust handling of using shot line selection in survey import SPS.
- Improved performance of display of large surveys and handling in workflows.
- Improved handling of undefined shot and receiver positions that caused problems in SeisRoX as well as Illumination Rays and Interactive Wavefront Tracer workflows.
- Improved handling of undefined values in property cube smoothing.
- Fixed issue with window layout in SEGY Property Import (user defined).
Illumination Rays (IRAY)
- Survey Dependent IRAY Workflow:
- Fixed empty Rose Plot for anisotropic models.
- Survey Independent IRAY Workflow:
- Fixed bug accepting too many contributions.
- Fixed empty Rose Plot due to one invalid ray.
- Better error handling to avoid unwanted empty roses.
- Introduced receiver sub-selection, except of SPS and P190 type surveys.
3D General Model Builder
- Improved smoothing and extrapolation, especially for not strictly single-valued interfaces.
- Improved clipping by polyline - clip all the way through.
- Improved adaptive triangulation algorithm to get fewer triangles in gridded surface uploaded from Objects’ list.
2D Model Builder
- Implemented coordinate conversion in horizon import/export.
- Warning if imported horizons are not on a section.
- Introduced interface splitting.