This release is focused on extended rock physics functionality. In addition, coil survey and illumination vector combiner are introduced. In addition many bug fixes, stability fixes and minor improvements.
- Utilize up to 4GB memory on both Linux and Windows
- Option to remove header lines when importing grids
- Introduced option to generate coil surveys
- Introduced new solids, Silt and Clay
- Dry Frame: New equation for Dry bulk modulus and Dry shear modulus: Krief.
- Pressure correction: New equation for Dry bulk modulus and Dry shear modulus: Macbeth.
- New and more flexible import format
- New elastic properties (temporary results from Gassmanns equation):
DRY_BULK, DRY_SHEAR, DRY_RHO, DRY_VP, DRY_VS
SOLID_BULK, SOLID_SHEAR, SOLID_RHO, SOLID_VP, SOLID_VS,
FLUID_BULK, FLUID_SHEAR, FLUID_RHO, FLUID_VP, FLUID_VS
Derived properties (wells, models and rock plotting)
- New elastic properties:
LAMBDA, BULKRHO, LAMBDARHO, SHEARRHO, BULKSHEAR, LAMBDASHEAR
- Introduced option to combine illumination vectors