This release is a major update of SeisRoX. It introduces the Full-field workflow for PSDM simulation of large reservoir models using spatially varying Points Spread Functions.
The built-in parallel processing capabilities together with the 64-bit architecture makes it feasible to perform large simulations on a laptop.
The release also introduces functionality to import surveys (SPS, P1/90, and ASCII), a new VSP walk above survey generator, a wavelet ASCII import and a synthetic wavelet generator. In addition bug and stability fixes and minor improvements.
- A new Full-field workflow for PSDM simulation of large reservoir models
- Built-in parallel processing capabilities
- Redefined workflow categories:
- Local-target PSDM simulator (previously part of SeisRoX workflows)
- Full-field PSDM Simulator (new)
- Utility (previously part of SeisRoX workflows)
- Support for import of ASCII, SPS and P1/90 surveys
- A new VSP walk-above survey generator using imported wells
- New ASCII wavelet import
- New synthetic wavelet generator
- New analytic surface generator
- Import and display of seismic cubes for comparison with modelled data
- FlexNet 11.11 support
- 32-bit and 64-bit Linux and Windows support